LaunchPad is a business incubator, startup accelerator, and co-working community with six locations on Long Island. With community events and meet ups like Pitch Nights and Business Fail Nights, LaunchPad allows for all eager entrepreneurs to work around likeminded individuals to grow their businesses to their full potential.
How Do We Help Start-Ups?
- Subsidized desk space, event rooms, conference rooms, a full kitchen and ping pong
- Full access starting at $199 per month
- Launchpad is a designated “Hot Spot” within the StartUp NY program
significant corporate & sales tax breaks and other perks
- Events are major draw:
providing educational/developmental content
enhancing collaboration and networking nature of the space
- to experienced professionals via our broad range of sponsors; from the law firm of Nixon Peabody, accounting firm Eisner Amper to St. Joseph’s College
- to Long Island business associations such as the Long Island Software & Technology Network (LISTNet) and Accelerate Long Island, LIFT and others
- to regional Seed and Angel funding, banking and mentors.